TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The Site collects certain information when you interact with the Site. For example, the Site may collect “Personal Information” which is data that can be used to identify an individual, as defined by applicable law. The Site may also collect data that does not identify you specifically. The following is a list of data that we may collect and process about you:
- Information that you provide by filling out forms on the Site. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Site; subscribe to any services offered on the Site including but not limited to interactive services (such as blogs or other user forums); enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Ways of Change; complete a survey; or report a problem with the Site;
- Your date of birth, which we may require that you submit accurately to ensure that you do not access the Site if you are not of a legal age to purchase items offered for sale on the Site;
- Any information you may provide when you contact us or send us correspondence;
- Details of any transactions you carry out through the Site including the placement of any orders by you; and
- Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, your computer's IP address, password information, page interaction information, traffic data, location data, weblogs, and other data about the resources that you access.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner's systems. Additionally we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Sometimes we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
Ways of Change may use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a personalized shopping experience. We will also use your details to fulfill and deliver your orders and manage your account. Personal Information that you provide may be used to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks and/or disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. Your personal information may also be shared with other divisions within Ways of Change. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body.
When you register with Ways of Change, you will be offered the opportunity to opt out of our email newsletter and other update services. If you choose to opt-out for this service, we will not send you alerts for new products, features nor enhancements; special offers; upgrade opportunities; contests or events of interest. We may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors' needs. If we change our policy on disclosure to others, we will inform you by email and give you the choice of opting out.
We may use information from cookies for the following purposes:
- Traffic monitoring, for example, the IP address from which you access the Site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our Site;
- To recognize repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes; or
- Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
We may connect the information that we collect through cookies with other Personal Information that you provide to us. Such purposes are:
- To customize or personalize your experience of the Site; for example, so that we can greet you on the site by name;
- For transactional purposes, such as credit card sales; or
- To monitor your use of the Site in order to make our communications with you as relevant as possible; for example, by sending you email communications relevant to the parts of the Site that you visit most often or by letting you know about features of the Site that you have not accessed previously.
We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) aggregate statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may still use most of the features of our website, including the ability to purchase items.
OPT-IN AND OPT-OUT PROVISIONS
When you register, you will be given the option to opt-out of subscribing to our regular update service.
At all times, we will offer you the opportunity to opt-out of any service to which you have subscribed. Any email we send you will contain an easy automated opt-out link so that you can opt-out of that particular mailshot. Simply follow the indications in the email. Alternatively you can change your email preferences or opt out of all emails by logging into My Account.
Should you choose to have your name and personal data removed from our database altogether, you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND, IF NECESSARY, CHANGE, YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAINTAIN
If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by Ways of Change not correct, please visit the website and, after logging into the site using the “Log In” menu on the home page, your personal information will be made available for review and change in the “My Account” section. Only you or, upon your request, the Customer Care department, may access your personal data from the website using your password and User ID. Information may be changed online within My Details, Shipping Details, and My Preferences. You can change or delete saved credit card details each time you make a purchase. You will also be able to delete saved credit card details by adding or editing a shipping/billing address. If you change your billing or shipping address while your order is still being processed, the order will be re-processed through customer finance check. If you prefer, you may contact us by email at email@example.com and we will amend your personal details.
WHERE AND HOW TO ASK QUESTIONS OR PROVIDE FEEDBACK
By visiting Ways of Change, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described herein and in the Terms and Conditions.
QUESTIONS & COMMENTS
Ways of Change values input from its customers. We welcome your questions and comments. We can only improve our service if you tell us what we can do better and how to better serve our customers. Please direct all enquires by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to you as quickly as possible.
Date last revised: April 28, 2015