THE 'CO-CREATION WITH COMMUNITIES' COURSE
I've created this course because you were asking for it...here you go!
Studying the 'Ways of Change Co-creation with Communities Model' means that Cara will teach you everything that she has learned,
- from studying topics like Social Entrepreneurship, Participatory Learning / Research, International Humanitarian Law, Gender Studies and Mediation with U.N. University for Peace during her M.A. degree,
- to writing policy, advocacy and guidance for the world’s largest international organization,
- to designing and carrying out unprecedented research in refugee camps,
- to founding WoC and living in the remote Jungle in connection with self and communities,
- and traveling the world doing presentations while learning from fellow presenters about various approaches to sustainable fashion and marketing.
So, as you can imagine, with this wealth of knowledge you won’t need Cara to fly over and facilitate your co-creation processes…you’re going to do it all by yourself, with the WoC Toolkit. And when you are ready, you will be a WoC partner!